Pressure is most commonly measured in the brachial artery of the upper arm and is expressed in millimeters of Mercury (mmHg) in a ratio of systolic pressure over diastolic pressure. Ideally, in an adult, the systolic reading should lie between 90 and 119 mmHg and the diastolic reading should like between 60 and 79 mmHg. Therefore, blood pressure is considered low if readings are below 90/60 (hypotension) and high if above 140/90 (hypertension).
- Large easy-to-read LCD display
- Shows systolic, diastolic and pulse rate measurements
- Displays average of last three readings
- Fully automatic inflation and deflation
- Convenient one button operation
- Holds 60 readings in memory
- Automatic shut-off after one minute of non-use
- Durable fan shaped cuff
Applications: Easy at-home or take anywhere monitoring of blood pressure
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- Purchases on Americocorp.com may be returned within 7 days of receipt for any reason.
- Refunds will be processed 72 hours of item(s) being received and inspected by the shipper.
- Any item(s) requested to be returned beyond the 7 day return period must have prior authorization from Americocorp.com and may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Postage for all returns will be at the customer’s expense.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
P.O. Box 507 Wheeling, Illinois 60090 USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.