Americo® padding conforms easily to body contours. It is porous and air permable to allow the skin to breathe and is suitable for all casting materials. It’s made from 100% viscose fibers.
- Soft and uniform in thickness.
- Reduces the chances of skin maceration and thermal injury.
- Allows normal breathing of the skin.
- Easy to tear and apply.
- Retains its shape even on absorption of water.
- It is made from 100% viscose fibers.
- Retains its softness and elasticity under Plaster of Paris.
- Bandages and other synthetic casting bandages.
- Is air-permeable and compensates for change in temperature.
- The fibers do not absorb any moisture.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- Purchases on Americocorp.com may be returned within 7 days of receipt for any reason.
- Refunds will be processed 72 hours of item(s) being received and inspected by the shipper.
- Any item(s) requested to be returned beyond the 7 day return period must have prior authorization from Americocorp.com and may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Postage for all returns will be at the customer’s expense.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
P.O. Box 507 Wheeling, Illinois 60090 USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.