Trustworthy barrier from bodily fluids and pathogens, our powder-free examination gloves are soft, flexible and micro-textured for comfort. Beaded cuffs make donning and doffing quick and easy. They are ambidextrous and are packaged non-sterile. Available in five convenient sizes.
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause an allergic reaction in certain individuals. Do not use if allergy is present. Do not use with solvents that can dissolve rubber.
Features & Benefits:
- Micro-textured, soft and flexible
- Allows for maximum tactile sensitivity
- Beaded cuff for easy on-off
- Provides barrier protection from bodily fluids and pathogens from persons and surfaces
- Use any time physical contact with a patient is needed.
- Provides protection when handling laboratory specimens.
- Great for use when cleaning to protect hands from pathogens and skin contact with cleaning products.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- Purchases on Americocorp.com may be returned within 7 days of receipt for any reason.
- Refunds will be processed 72 hours of item(s) being received and inspected by the shipper.
- Any item(s) requested to be returned beyond the 7 day return period must have prior authorization from Americocorp.com and may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Postage for all returns will be at the customer’s expense.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
P.O. Box 507 Wheeling, Illinois 60090 USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.