Many arrhythmias are minor and describe normal variations. Others may signal adverse outcomes or be a symptom of more serious cardiac pathologies. Americo™ Automatic Blood Pressure Monitors with Arrhythmia Detection are available in both upper arm or wrist cuff styles and standard or talking varieties. Home monitoring of blood pressure is an essential part of any healthy lifestyle but is not a substitute for professional health care. It is important to have your blood pressure and other basic functions checked by a physician on a regular basis.
- Large easy-to-read LCD display
- Results also voiced
- Shows systolic, diastolic and pulse rate measurements
- Fully automatic inflation and deflation
- Convenient one button operation
- Holds 90 readings in memory
- Automatic shut-off after one minute of non-use
- Hypertension indicator
- Tests for arrhythmia (erratic heart beat)
Applications: Easy at-home or take anywhere monitoring of blood pressure
|1 Monitor||20 Monitors|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- Purchases on Americocorp.com may be returned within 7 days of receipt for any reason.
- Refunds will be processed 72 hours of item(s) being received and inspected by the shipper.
- Any item(s) requested to be returned beyond the 7 day return period must have prior authorization from Americocorp.com and may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Postage for all returns will be at the customer’s expense.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
P.O. Box 507 Wheeling, Illinois 60090 USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.