- Supports CDC, JCAHO & OSHA compliance
- Meets F315 requirements
- Eliminates need for constant re-taping
- Alcohol soluble adhesive
- Quick and easy to remove
- Cost effective
- 2.5” tab
- Easily adjustable
- Increases nurse’s productivity
- Improves patient comfort and mobility
- Non-sterile, individually packaged
- Latex free, DEHP free, hypoallergenic, bleach free and water resistant Additional adhesion in tab for extra security (Patent Pending)
- Provides an efficient standardized system for securing indwelling urinary catheters
- Multipurpose tube holder
Unit, Box, Case
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- Purchases on Americocorp.com may be returned within 7 days of receipt for any reason.
- Refunds will be processed 72 hours of item(s) being received and inspected by the shipper.
- Any item(s) requested to be returned beyond the 7 day return period must have prior authorization from Americocorp.com and may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Postage for all returns will be at the customer’s expense.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
P.O. Box 507 Wheeling, Illinois 60090 USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.