- Helps reduce exposure to airborne particles
- 3-layer construction provides maximum protection and comfort
- Adjustable nose clip and nose foam for a secure seal
- Unique design fits most face sizes and head shapes allowing standardization of a single respirator for use throughout the health care facility
- Fluid resistant to help reduce exposure to spray, spatter and aerosolized blood and body fluids
- Cone-style construction for greater comfort
- NIOSH Approved: Tests conducted by NIOSH in accordance with 42 CFR 84
- Before use for respiratory protection, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all requirements of OSHA 2aC7R1910.134 such as medical evaluation, training and fit testing
- Latex free, hypoallergenic and bleach free
Applications: Appropriate wherever N95 respirators are recommended.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- Purchases on Americocorp.com may be returned within 7 days of receipt for any reason.
- Refunds will be processed 72 hours of item(s) being received and inspected by the shipper.
- Any item(s) requested to be returned beyond the 7 day return period must have prior authorization from Americocorp.com and may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Postage for all returns will be at the customer’s expense.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
P.O. Box 507 Wheeling, Illinois 60090 USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.