Americo™ Silk Cloth Surgical Tape is strong, supportive and versatile. They can be used for bandage and IV or ventilator lines, for athletics to tape fingers, toes or hands providing support and friction protection. Cloth tape can also be used to tag items such as scrubs, scissors, storage bins, etc., as it is easy to write on with pen or marker.
- Highly breathable
- Latex free, hypoallergenic and water resistant
- Strong woven rayon/acetate backing provides high tensile strength
- Easy to handle with gloves
- Gentle medical grade acrylic adhesives
- Bleach free
- Easy to tear
- Moderate stretch to accommodate swelling and movement
- Ideal for securing would dressings, tubing and drainage lines
- Bulky dressings that require high conformability
- Post-operative surgical dressings
1/2″ x 10yd, 1″ x 10yd, 2″ x 10yd, 3″ x 10yd
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- Purchases on Americocorp.com may be returned within 7 days of receipt for any reason.
- Refunds will be processed 72 hours of item(s) being received and inspected by the shipper.
- Any item(s) requested to be returned beyond the 7 day return period must have prior authorization from Americocorp.com and may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Postage for all returns will be at the customer’s expense.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
P.O. Box 507 Wheeling, Illinois 60090 USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.