Moleskin is a cotton-polyester blended thickly woven material that is shorn to a short, soft pile. A zinc oxide infused medical grade adhesive is applied to the back for adherence to skin or surfaces. It comes in a convenient 9” x 4yd roll for ultimate customizability. Its uses are as varied as your imagination. It can be placed on the skin to prevent or protect friction injuries like blisters, corns and calluses and can also be placed on surfaces like the periphery of a cast to keep the edges from irritating the skin. It can also be used as a household item on the bottom of knickknacks to protect delicate wood surfaces from scuffs and scratches.
Features & Benefits :
- Soft-piled cotton
- Zinc oxide infused medical grade adhesive
- Convenient 9″ x 4yd roll
- Maybe cut into any desired shape to align and conform with contours of the body or other surface
- Provides a comfortable cushion to relieve pressure and prevent friction injuries to the skin such as blisters, corns and calluses
- Offers protection of skin irritation beneath or around cast edges
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- Purchases on Americocorp.com may be returned within 7 days of receipt for any reason.
- Refunds will be processed 72 hours of item(s) being received and inspected by the shipper.
- Any item(s) requested to be returned beyond the 7 day return period must have prior authorization from Americocorp.com and may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Postage for all returns will be at the customer’s expense.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
P.O. Box 507 Wheeling, Illinois 60090 USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.